my dd is crazy

She was making "lemonade" outside today out of all kind of nasty stuff and she used little tiny rocks as "ice"....well she wanted to wash out her cup so instead of pouring that junk in the yard, she filled my bathroom sink up with rocks....thanks Jo.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• lol the joys of childhood. i deal with that every spring and even though it may not be "lemonade" its a mud pie or something else.
    you think thats bad. well the cat killed a chipmunk this last summer and left it in the yard (i didnt know about it). i was in the kitchen cooking (we have a fenced in yard) and the kids were outside playing. well both girls came running in and my youngest is holding this dead chipmunk like its some prized toy and showing me it. i freak out and make her drop it then grab a rag and tell my oldest to take it outside ad put it in the garbage. so she takes it and i wash my hands and go on with what im doing thinking they will come back and wash their hands. after a while i think i prolly should go check on them. so here they are with the stroller and the chipmunk wrapped up and them pushing it around the yard. anyways the only way for them to let me get rid of it was to bury it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I found hot wheels and spiderman in the toilet today....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My daughter flushed a bottle of bubbles, and we had to get our toliet replaced today. The plumber could not unplug it.
    ablm

Answer by ablm at 1:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i'm glad to know mine isn't the only one doing crazy stuff lol
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2011