is your child ready for kindergarten? ( it's for fun)

My ds is 3, so, for fun, i decided to do this checklist to see if my ds was ready for kindergarten. i kinda wanted to see what i had to work with him on. turns out, according to this chart, he's ready! lol. i know, i know, it depends on the school district rules too, but i thought you guys might have fun and see if your child is ready, and/or what you can work on. the only thing that he hasn't got yet is his address and phone number. here's the link:

http://www.preschoolerstoday.com/resources/readykinder.htm

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Will check it out later. Thanks! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I did and the answer is yes. My SIL used to teach and she said that kindergarten is very hard. They are reading and doing sentences. For instance finish the sentence the dog sat on the____________. The child then has to finish the sentence with a word. Thank you for the info.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• so wish i could say yes but no ... he is so not ready. But we are working to make it happen
    shorty2_02

Answer by shorty2_02 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011