Vanishing twin syndrome

I went to the doctor today 6w2d and found out it was twins. There was a very small baby in one and the other one was kind of cloudy, the doctor thinks it didn't make it. Has anyone experience good results for instance the baby accually being there?

Ebuttens

Asked by Ebuttens at 11:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• id wait b4 you get worried you are very early
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you are only six weeks, I think it's too early to tell. Don't worry yet, he said, "he thinks", that means he's not sure in my opinion. I would wait until you went back and get another ultrasound.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not to discourgae you, but the same thing happened to me and I lost the second baby and only gave birth to one healthy beautiful baby girl. My cousin also had the same thing happen to her and she lost both babies. I would keep your head up and pray. I hope everything works out. Sorry to share the bad new I would want someone to be honest with me though.
    ablm

Answer by ablm at 12:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Too early to tell
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2011