true and false Christian conversion

What do you know about true and false Christian conversion?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4253981354315335400#

myfirstloves

Asked by myfirstloves at 12:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Never heard of it. what is it?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• As I understand it, it means that there are people who ask Jesus to be their savior, but they're not willing to obey God and still follow the ways of the world instead of the ways of our Lord.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 2:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Only God knows if they truly repented.
    I do know that a true conversion would be powerful...an encounter for some , a over night change for others. For me it was a quiet just between me and Him conversion.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I didn't watch the whole video but I've taken the Way of the Master Course. I'm not sure what he says exactly, but I do know this..Satans biggest lies, and most effective lies, are to get people to believe neither he nor Hell exist and that Jesus was not THE Messiah, but rather "enlightened" or just a prophet. Therefore there are many Christians who believe tenets of Christianity but do not take the bible literally and truly beilieve all people go to heaven. The truth to these lies are clear in the Bible. I've been on that side and I really believed it with all my heart. Also, there are Carnal Christians who are saved, but would be considered "Sunday Christians." Though they've accepted God's gift of salvation, they are still carnal and very much "of the world." However, many, if not most, Christians start there and grow to spiritual maturity. It's staying at that level that's dangerous.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• To fully repent. Only you and Jesus know if you have done this and want to live by His Word.
    ProudMommy3686

Answer by ProudMommy3686 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ALL conversions are false. Christians give the devil--whatever name you call him by--so much POWER. Sometimes, even more than they give their god. I sometimes wonder, WHO is the more powerful one? And what would either one of these powerful entities want with an animal as insignificant as mankind? For all any of us knows, maybe they are fighting over the souls of dolphins, not humans.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i cant use the link sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2011