why arent any of the surveys ive done at crashcrate giving me credit?

not even the ones where u got to type in your email. are they just scaming me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• "are they just scaming me?" YES! That is what cash crate is A SCAM! Just like ALL Get Paid To sites!

"why arent any of the surveys ive done at crashcrate giving me credit?" BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NEARLY ENOUGH.

LADIES, THERE IS NO EASY MONEY - YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you want to work from home and make a living, message me. I'll coach you 24/7, teach you everything I know. If you want to fire your husbands boss, then follow me.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• u have to successfully complete so many surveys before they will give you credit and they determine if they have been completed successfully not you it is a big waste of time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's not a scam, I've gotten paid 14 times by Cashcrate. I complete all the pages that say "yes/no".. be sure to watch for "skip" at the bottom of some of them, it can save you time. Also, when it says you must "Pick 1 offer to proceed", pick one and then "skip" or "no thanks" on the next page. When you get to the final page of Gold/Silver offers, just click on 2 or 3 of them and then you can close it all out and come back to Cashcrate to sumbit that offer.

Be sure you only do 5 or 6 offers at a time. If you have a whole bunch in Pending it will take them a long time to confirm, no exact reason why, just personal experience. Also, be sure you clear your cookies between offers and use a new email address at least once a day. You dont have to change your email address on file with Cashcrate, it's all logged by IP address.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2008