Body Magic (Ardyss) PIOG

Have any of you tried it? Is it worth it? Did it work? I'd like to see some real before and after pics. I heard it can actually help you lose weight. I just had a baby and I gained a bit too much while pregnant and need help getting back in shape. How much do they usually run?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know a woman (used to work with) who LOVED it.

The downside (from what she told me) was that she had to have help getting into the thing. She literally couldn't get into it on her own... she also didn't think it helped her lose weight - but I can confirm that it did take inches off her waist - it was far more significant than spanx...

I didn't buy one because I like to be able to walk into a store and buy it, and I also like to be able to put it on without help from my husband!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2011