How could i get so sick? adult content

I'm 39w 2d, and i just got sooo sick. My throw up was red from my crystal light i drank earlier. And my nose started bleeding. It was horrrrible. This isn't the first time i got sick like that this late in pregnancy. It's horrible. Any idea's?

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could b ur bodies way of preparing for labor and delivery. Good luck. Feel better!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 12:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• All the baby weight on your stomach can be making you sick as well. I got sick while I was in labor with my first daughter. I also threw up the whole time I was in labor. I have had three girls since and have not experienced this though. Good luck.
    ablm

Answer by ablm at 12:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Could be a lot of things food poisoning rings a bell with this. It happens stay hydrated and get lot of rest this can throw you into labor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I bet labor is right around the corner for you. I delivered my baby natural with no medication at all. my midwife explained to me that at every stage of labor your body can react to the changes and cause you to throw up. And I threw up throughout my labor too. So start walking around and rocking that pelvis. You're gonna have a baby. congratulations!!!
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• oh gosh i hope so !
    sbushman13011

Comment by sbushman13011 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Um at 39 wks I started throwing up violently and having periodic diarrhea. I didn't realize I was in labor until I started writing the bouts down and timing them. After calling L&D they told me to come in. Yep- I was in labor. The nose bleed can be caused by the excess amout of blood your body has naturally stored in preparation for delivery and feeding your baby and the stress of vomiting could have bursted some blood vessels. You might want to contact your Dr. to let him or her know what is going on. I hope you feel batter soon. Congratulatuions!
    aikenchic

Answer by aikenchic at 11:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2011