Question for anyone who's got a big butt too?

Hi,

Sorry if this sounds silly, but this is a serious question a friend and I were thinking about, so it'll be interesting to hear what you think!

Basically whenever my friends and I sit anywhere, they ALWAYS complain after 10 minutes that their butt hurts! (they all have zero junk in the trunk)!
My best friend told me today that when she sits her body digs into her chair so it feels like she’s sitting on a rock!

That got me thinking! I NEVER get uncomfortable as quickly as my friends do!
I'm not fat, but I have a bigger and curvier booty for my size ever since I had my daughter! (I'm petite!)

Personally for me, I think my big butt feels quite soft and squishy when I sit on it. Now that I properly think about it, when I sit it actually gives me quite a nice cushioney feeling, especially at the moment when I first start to sit on the chair. It’s really comfy lol!

So for all other ladies out there with bigger butts, just shuffle in your seats and tell me..... What does your butt feel like when you sit on it?

In your humble experience, do you feel having a big butt makes it feel comfortable when you sit? Sorry if this sounds dumb lol but would be really interesting to hear if anyone else agrees with me too!

maybe this is a hidden advantage of having a booty?!

Jenny M

jennymahon

Asked by jennymahon at 12:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think extra padding would obviously make sitting more comfy.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I like my butt, lol.  I have to agree, it adds extra padding. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am a petite mama with a booty and yep, it's like having a portable cushion
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011