I have had amirena in for about 12 months, on and off this pain is happening. I have severe pain in my lower abdomin, I feel like i am in labor. After the pain finally passes my stomache is sore and I feel like everything is falling out of me.

ablm

Asked by ablm at 12:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow..that does NOT sound good. have u talked to your Dr.??
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no at first I was scared that I might be pregnat because I truly feel like I am about to give birth, Like I lay in the floor and cannot move I feel like i am in about to have to push. Then it finally subsides. Then it just happen periodically, so I dont think I can be preg because it has been happening for over nine months. I go to the dr next month, but IDK.
    ablm

Comment by ablm (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Mirena has a ton of dangerous side effects. I would go to an ER ASAP. A friend of ours had to get a full hysterectomy because it made her hemmorage. Be careful!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Wow!!! I agree with Musicmom80 go to the E.R. What u r experiencing is not normal!!! Call your doctors answering service by calling his office and I'm sure he will call u back. He will definitely tell u to go to the hospital!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Only way to know what is wrong is to be seen it could be several things I think your mirena might have given you a uterus infection
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2011