what would you do with $350

okay so me and the dh got our taxes done and after the bills are paid we have $700....we agreed to split so that means we each get $350 to ourselves to spend on ourselves.
DH is buying a rifle from the local pawn shop

now me being the mom and has never spent much on myself because everyone and everything else comes first.....so I have no idea what to spend $350 on.

so what would be some good ideas?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would...buy myself tons of clothes..
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Your should pamper yourself. Like for example, get your hair done or go to the spa.. You can even talk the kids out if u want to.
    successful24

Answer by successful24 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would buy a year long gym membership.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Pay down some debt.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would just save it personally. Everytime I go spend left over money, something comes up and I wish I didn't do it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• what is something u like, & would enjoy buying when u have the chance? i like boots, & those are on sale now this time of yr. also coats are too. maybe u could pick a really nice one for next yr. , or get yourself some nice bath & body works, (they have great sales too) or your fav perfume. i Love to do my own nails, & when i get extra cash i am always on ebay buying new konad nail stmping plates to do some new stuff to my nails. how about some comfy new pajamas, or a day at the spa, new haircut...Pamper yourself!!
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes we get that, but you don't have to spend and entire $700 to do something for yourself.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• you take 1/2 of yours and he takes half of his and save it - see the interest rise. spend the other on necessities like clothes or hold on to it for a little while longer to make more interest and buy some summer clothes for yourself.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 1:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Ok if it were me, I would spend it on a spa day. But I like that sort of thing. Nothing better for a stressed out mommy then a deeeeep tissue massage.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 2:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Definitely pamper yourself. It will be the best $350 you ever spent!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2011