why dont all the questions i answered annonymous come out under "my answers"?

i try looking for them and they dont come out why doesnt cafemom fix that were we can check them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• not even the questions we ask annonymous come out, its stupid, they should have a seperate button for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think I read somewhere that once you click the anonymous button, you forfeit your right to delete it unless you contact CafeMom, like you give up your right to own that answer...or something.

I dunno, it's pretty stupid.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hi,

Very few parts of the site "know" who made an anonymous post (for security purposes), so it's difficult for us to allow for modifications/deletions of an anonymous post after it was made.

If you would like an anonymous post removed, please let us know.

/ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008