What are fun things to do inside home together?

What are fun ideas to do inside/indoor home?
The winter weather has been super cold lately. Otherwise we and my finance would do something more outside. Some things I already have thought of is board games, cooking, and snuggling up while watching movies. Is there anything else you done indoors as a date idea?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 1:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• have a couple cocktails together, listen to some music, clean the house?lol
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• video games like mairo something where you two act together as a unit. Or muting the TV and inserting your own diolog with in the mouth flaps thats always my favorite.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 2:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hubby and I have been doing the Rock Band thing together. Video games, movies and popcorn. We do some dancing...attempted dancing, We even use some of the kids games. We had tic-tac-toe with bean bags and would play that...kinda like a mini carnival. Mostly, our thing lately aside from Rock Band is movies. Tuesdays are the new release days so we see if anything good is out and pick something we hadn't seen before or hadn't seen in a while.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I "made" DH sit with me quietly, looking into each other's faces while we did a jigsaw puzzle! And he found that he likes it! Only once a month or every other month, though, because he can't sit still like that too long! And when we finish with the puzzle, I send it to another "couple"! So far we have completed 3. Now we make a big deal by taking pictures. And there are a lot of good puzzles out there! Good luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 4:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh, I thought of another: Get the house quiet. U take a shower. Then Him. U make a pot of tea while he's in shower. Pick a spot in the house that u don't normally sit in...like the hallway, the laundry room, closet. Flip a "love" coin to see who goes first. Both people get a chance to talk about whatever they want to talk about that isn't negative or bill related. No sex until u have at least sipped the tea and talked about something other than sex. And talk about ANYTHING! It is really fun to hear each other talking and laughing. And it gives us another chance to look into each other's faces! I love it!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 4:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• maybe some do-it-yourself remodeling jobs (inside)? save $ and keep busy.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2011