bodily gas possible tmi

ok 11 weeks pregnant and lately havin enough gas to power up a nascar. It smells bad even my 4 year old said so im really annoyed by this. Anyone else experiencing this? or have any at home remides?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 2:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Veggies cause gas by themselves as it is.
    I did have the same problem as you early on though! My husband said I kept the bed warm at night -- in my SLEEP! Apparently I'd let a big one rip in my sleep.. I was OH SO embarrassed!
    mresso

Answer by mresso at 11:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• many years ago i did
    i took my kids shopping one time and blew one hell fart my on son ran up to man said you are not aloud to do that
    his girl friend was pissed so ever where we went i would fart
    and this woman and her boyfriend would be in same aisle she would give him the look
    when it was time to pay i once again let one out ,and turn to poor man knowing he will be getting when he got home
    i am sorry with new baby i seem to fart
    he turn to her and said i told you it was not me lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have you looked at your diet? Has it changed at all. Unfortunately this is just a normal issue while your pregnant. Ask your doctor about any remedies that would be safe to take.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 2:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• there is not much to my diet barely eating sick alot. when i do eat mostly veggies and fruits.
    Destins_Mommy

Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i never had that prob while pregnant, maybe ask your dr. next time u have an appt
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It is normal that the fiber in fruits and veggies you are more sensitive to early in pregnancy it will pass later on just ride it out.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Welcome to yet another unpleasant side effect of pregnancy. I just had a good sense of humor about it and knew that the end would be worth it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yup same trouble here lol
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011