Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick of the dead beat!

My ex is a dead beat has seen my son once when he was a year who is now almost 5. He has 4 other children who came after my son he is a full time dad with these children. Have a court order for a whole 200 a month in child support that he goes months and months without paying. And nothing is ever done about it. Im so sick of him not giving a shit about his needs. Any thoughts on what I can do besides kill him lol jp?


Asked by Destins_Mommy at 2:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 15 (1,960 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Wow, what a great dad. Sheesh! I would be pulling my hair out. I would definitely do whatever I had to to get him to pay EVERYTHING that he owed me in back-pay too. Get a lawyer if you have to. Even if you were a millionaire he would still need to pay something because he created the kid with you. Guys get off too easy when it comes to kids. Maybe they'll take it out of his tax refund lol. That would be nice,huh?

    Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • Go to your state's child enforcement unit and ask them to take the child support out of his paycheck.

    Answer by the_kimmers at 2:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • yea, take him to court. call your child support case worker, they should have a court hearing or something

    Answer by hellokitty1978 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • If he won't pay his child support and isn't interested in being a part of his child's life, see if you can get him to sign away his parental rights to the child. That way you aren't expecting anything that won't come, and neither will your child further down the road.
    Jessie S.

    Answer by Jessie S. at 4:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • ohh yeah thAt happened long ago he just doesent work and when he does he quits and gets a new one every time they send the paper to garnish him.

    Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 2:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • I vote for shooting him, No not really. Just keep going to court if you can. My BIL had his drivers licence taken when he wouldn't pay back child support.

    Answer by MelissaCarole at 5:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2011