its still hot here where i live, is it cold where u live has it snowed and where is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Its cold here in Ohio!! Chilly chilly!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Im in Okla and yesterday it was 70 during the day and about 42 during the night so not too bad here but its suppose to get cold in the next week
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 6:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's been in the 50's in CT which is warm for this time of year.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• After I wrote that they said on the news we're getting snow on Tuesday....thats what I get for opening my mouth :/
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Nope, it's a high of 80 today. I love florida!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm in Wyoming. We had our first snow in early October. It's been cold since then. We're supposed to get in the low 50's next week! That'll be quite a bit warmer than it has been! Yay!
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am freezing. It is warm then cold then warm and now it is getting cold again. I live in Rockford Illinois and it is 48 right now and supposed to get colder through out the day. No snow on the ground, but it has snowed and it will snow tomorrow.
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 7:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's in the 40's right now and raining, ugh. It's been down into the 20's and 30's a few nights. The weatherman has threatened us with snow but it hasn't happened yet!

qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 7:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's in the 40's right now, we will be getting snow soon.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ugh I've lived in New England forever and forever I have hated the weather well I can't say all the weather how about the winter? I'm in mass and right now it says it's 57 degrees outside which is nice. I go out early every morning and for the past couple of weeks its like one day is wicked cold then the next is not too bad then back and forth but lately its been rainy too. I DO NOT want it to snow I hate snow and I always have, even when I was young I was never a kid that went out and played in the snow. Ha ha I just complained it was cold! So please hold off on the snow...
    CrzyMa

Answer by CrzyMa at 8:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2008