Tired of Winter? Are you dreaming of Spring right now?

Are you tired of this winter and dreaming of warm weather and flowers and green grass? You're not alone! Me, too!
What do you dream about in the dead of winter?

OldnWiseMom

Asked by OldnWiseMom at 2:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'm ready for a spring garden!!! I'm planning on planting herbs this year :) (I container garden, so I gotta keep it small - the tomatoes worked out last year, but the squash didn't have the room it needed to really grow) Here's to some sunshine!!! :D
    Jessie S.

Answer by Jessie S. at 4:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I dream about flip flops and fresh air, lol.  Beautiful sunshine.  Warm rain. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Nope, I love winter, absolutely love it and I wish it would last a bit more.....I don't like spring or summer at all....
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hell yes we are averaging at least 1 sometimes 2 snow storms a week!! Its insane! I loved winter when I was a kid and Daddy paid for all my ski trips then life happened
    linsey1001

Answer by linsey1001 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have no use for winter after Dec 25th! January has nothing to offer, Febuary has 1 day-Valentine's. March which is still cold for the most part has nothing to offer but St.Patrick's Day....which for those of us who don't drink just means nothing. So yeah, I'm looking forward to Spring!!!!!!! Nothing to do in the cold. Everything's dead outside and depressing.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Spring? Hunny, I've moved right on to Summer! I detest the cold, dark, dreary days of winter.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011