I dont even know where to begin....

Me and my SO have been together for 4 years now, the moment we met we talked for hours well into the morning. Then I moved to another state and I couldnt stop thinking about him. I had other reasons to move back but he was a major plus in the picture. However I think he moved in too soon (a month or so after meeting eachother again, only going out for like one month) He didnt even "move in" with me and my friend he was just kind of dropped off by a friend and never left. I have been living with him ever sence. We have a wonderful little one yearold whom we love with all our hearts.

But he has things I CANNOT Stand. He picks his nose, farts,picks scabs, is Morbidly obsease and Will not do anything about it (he refuses to work out with me) He insits that "everything will work out fine" but as of right now we have no place of our own, (living with the MIL for almost a year now) and he says he cant find a job.

My male friend who Ive known for almost six years has come into the picture I dont know if he harbors any feelings towards me in a romantic way but he does know how to treat a woman (at least to their face) Is it wrong that I want to run to him? What can I do about my SO? I dont want him to be so unhealthy. I used to be giggly and happy but now he blames everything on the economy he also says that Im "So F*CKING annoying and pessamistic" Im on as much Zolfot as I can be right now, it almost seems like doesnt like me unless Im drugged. ..anyone please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• if i was in your situation i would not be with someone that makes me that unhappy, but you are the only one who can decide to stay or leave.

I hope it all works out for you.
    NavyMommy0910

Answer by NavyMommy0910 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It sounds like your really unhappy. I wouldn't be hanging onto a relationship that is making you so unhappy.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well it sounds like so is a loser,sorry. He doesn't care about himself or a future with you, nor does he respect you. If you feel you love him, then go to counseling. Otherwise if you don't love him(and I'm telling you right now he's never going to change and mold into what you want him to be) then maybe it's time to move on.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A lot of ppl say you don't know a man until you live with him. All those little things you were unaware of just became increasingly obvious over the years of living with him. If the stuff is too annoying then maybe you need to part ways. If someone is making you that unhappy you need to not be a victim and do something for you; move out, have him leave, etc. You let him stay with you for all of this time, so how he got there, to me, is irrelevant. The fact is, you have let him stay, now he is bothering you, so you need to leave or have him leave. A proper 30day notice shall do.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• of your living with his mom? lol just leave then...are you married to him? If you are married I suggest counsel.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think you should think about your child!1 If his dad is doing all those things now, think about as your baby gets older & thinks, if dad can, so can I. I would tell him, hit the road, Jack & find someone that is loving, kind & true that will love you & your child together. And also someone that works!! In this day & time, you can find a job even if it is at McDonalds flipping burgers, but only if you want to work.
    NCBec

Answer by NCBec at 3:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• What was he doing when u met him? What made him attractive then? Did he get obese and gross in the last 4 years? He got dropped off where and how did u end up @ MIL's house? U might have to accept that u met a scrub and latched on. Now u have a baby and need to do better. Don't make matters worse by running to another man. Try to help urself and get on ur feet for u and baby! Good Luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 3:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Happiness is relative... Don't let others dictate what makes you shine from within. If the people around you don't change, change the people around you.
    peanutbuttasmom

Answer by peanutbuttasmom at 3:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It sounds like you are not in a healthy relationship. I know that you care about him, but you need to be happy and in a good place within yourself. I dont know if you have a little one or not, but if you do you need to do the best for you and your baby! I know it maybe hard but you need to see him for what he is. You dont need a man to be whole ~ you are a strong, wonderful person all by yourself. Just know that you are good enough just as you are.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 4:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i will not be in that relationship
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 5:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011