anyone use Visions in education?

Im looking into it for my child. My oldest homeschools, but for my son I was looking into Visions in Education. Do they have many curriculum choices? How do you like it? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in

• Hello. I received an email today with your question. I work for Visions In Education. We have three programs: 1.) a Home School Academy for K-12, where parents choose their curriculum and are their student's primary instructor, and credentialed teachers help them align to California standards and testing; 2.) a 9-12 high school program where the curriculum is established and credentialed teachers are the student's primary instructor; and, 3.) our EDGE online program for 9th grade students, which will add in a new grade each year beginning with 10th graders next year. For more information please visit our web site: viedu.org, where you can receive more info, or call us at 1-877-971-7031 and set up an appointment with one of our counselors. You can call me also: Cyndi Teasdale, 916.971.5522 if you'd like. Hope this helps!
    VisionsInfo

Answer by VisionsInfo at 11:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2011