A horrible pregnant woman..

This woman, who actually is on CafeMom, got pregnant on purpose with my friend's baby. She would steal his prescriptions and take them even though she was pregnant, and still smoke pot and everything. She left him almost a month ago, and is now posting everywhere that he cheated on her, and he doesn't care (which he does). She's always been known to be a big liar. She even almost got him arrested the night before she left! She lied and said that he pushed her because she was pissed he wasn't begging her to stay. Now, he can't get a hold of her to find out anything about his baby, and she swears he will never see his baby. My question, is, would you confront her about it when you know where she is on CafeMom? Would you tell her to get her lies off her page about him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I would
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 5:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i would send her personal message. She 's knows what she's doing. I wouldn't want you to be thrown off Cafemom, because of something she's doing. I feel so sorry for your friend and his baby. Follow your heart and do what you think is right. Your friend is lucky to have you in his life.
    ButlersBabe19

Answer by ButlersBabe19 at 5:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• she sounds like a mess that can use all the help she can get. I wouldn't want to scare her off here, it might be beneficial for the baby if she has a support outlet. I would write her and try to be as positive and supportive as I could, maybe start off with hi, how's the pregnancy going? I'd let her know.... gently.... that not everyone sees the situation with your friend as she does and ask her to reevaluate how she feels and whats been said
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I personally would out her and her lies in front of everyone. That is so wrong....then i'd wait till she had the baby and kick her ass for putting drugs into her body while pregnant. But, thats just me *shrugs*
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 7:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes and tell the police abouy what she is doing the childs life is at steak.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• omg that poor little innocent life. I dont understand why sometimes people who really want kids and would take such good care of them arent able to reproduce, but then you have people like that who could give two s**** less about the miracle in their stomach.
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I wouldn't at all. Do you think you will all of a sudden be able to reason with her. I doubt that. That is unfortunate for him and the baby, but I would not get involved in an internet battle with her. It is pointless and could easily just make matters worse for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lame.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008