Do you hide from customers or other people at work occasionally?

Where?

When I started working, there was no lunchroom for the therapists. So whenever a patient was early for his treatment, but you still had 5 or 10 minutes to yourself you had to either eat to keep them off or pretend you're terribly busy at the desk with something very important. lol It was terrible.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Nope! I don't think I have ever been in a situation like that. It sounds kind of annoying though.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have my own business, I'm in sales. There is 1 client that always takes up way too much time(at least 4x a week, an hour plus each time) and only buys something every couple of months or so. I think she's just lonely so I do try to talk with her as long as I can but sometimes she can pick very inconvenient times!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No, but I often wished I could hide from the nosey co-workers who liked to nothing but gossip and stuff their faces.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Most people don't expect to go to their appointment before the actual time scheduled. I like to get to some offices early so I can relax with a magazine for a few minutes and decompress.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• @How-reb..and your a captive audience for her. I know someone like that, too. Makes ya feel bad, but its not fair to yourself too.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I used to be a housekeeper in a nursing home and would take my time in each room to clean just to avoid the nosey nurses and the residents who would sit in the halls in the wheel chairs insisting they had permission to leave and if I could just take them to the lobby
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2011