Which one should I get?

I want to get a juicer so I can get more vegs and fruits in daily.
The juicer's I been looking at are Jack Lalanne's Power Juicer and Montel Williams HealthMaster. I read the reviews but everyone has there own reasons why and why they dont like it. So I am lost here and I was wondering if anybody can help me with this.
Thanks :)

traci5112007

Asked by traci5112007 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• I don't have either of those. I watched Montel's though on t.v. and was impressed. I would go with whoever has the best reviews and warranty.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I thought I wanted a juicer for exactly the same reason, got one, and eventually the hassle of cleaning it after each use became too much and it went into disuse. Now I just buy juices that contain vegetable juice, like the v8 splash juices. It's not as fresh, but life is easier. The bread maker is the next machine to hit the road, even though I love the smell of freshly baked bread, it's just not getting used anymore.
    Jessie S.

Answer by Jessie S. at 4:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Personally I would read the reviews "the least rated ones" and then think about what you do and don't want to deal with.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• This---Personally I would read the reviews "the least rated ones" and then think about what you do and don't want to deal with.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think you should read the reviews but we have a jack one and we love it
    mrssimpekware

Answer by mrssimpekware at 9:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2011