who already has their Christmas tree and decorations up?

I do!!! I cant wait till Christmas, now to just get the money and time to go shopping... lol

candice0521

Asked by candice0521 at 5:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i put up the small angel tree so i could take some christmasy pics for cards.... the rest goes up the day after thanksgiving since i wont have to work then.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My mom has hers up.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• no I like to do the holadays in order.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No way, at first like now it always feels like a chore but once i start doing it then it doesn't feel that way. I'd love to get a new (fake pre-lighted) tree but for some reason every year at xmas time we're broke. Why is that? We have a tree that does have the lights on it that my mom-in-law got us but its kinda cheesy but it'll do.
    CrzyMa

Answer by CrzyMa at 8:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Oh I forgot to say after Thanksgiving!
    CrzyMa

Answer by CrzyMa at 8:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No way! As excited as I am for Christmas and decorating...I love TG and I think it is an important holiday that tends to be rushed through or over shadowed. So I wait until the day after if not the first of Dec.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I do, but only the inside decorations, we will wait until the day after thanksgiving to put the outside decorations up, and I add a few decorations inside like every week or so that way i dont get bored with the decorations and by the begining of december i should have everything up, I decorate my whole house, the kitchen, bathrooms, everything! lol although i love CHristmas and decorating!!
    Anonymous

• well the outside Christmas lights are up , but not on. i live in Ohio so if i waited until after Thanksgiving I would be putting them up in the snow. the Christmas tree goes up on Thanksgiving. as a family we put it up and decorate while the turkey is cooking. by time our guest get here its looking all pretty and it just gets you in the Holiday mood. Oh, dang it. now i want to put it up now!

kristyann

Answer by kristyann at 5:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I drove by an older woman putting her outside decorations up today. We had really good weather today so she prolly figured she should get those giant blow up yard thingies up and running before the Alberta Clipper makes it's way to NE Ohio.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 6:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• We got our tree up, decorating the tree tomorrow, also tomorrow were doing the fire place and windows, were getting the house organized and cleaned but everything will be all ready for next weekend to finish the gingerbread houses. then Monday is Christmas shopping to put the presents under the tree.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2008