How many kids do you have? How many do you want?

I have 2 and want a total of 4 maybe 5 :-).

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 6:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one, and for now that is all I want considering my situation. Although, if it was my perfect world I'd want one more (; and be working on it as we speak. In the future though maybe one more maybe two.
    casicielo

Answer by casicielo at 6:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 3 right now and want at least 4. But my husband wants no more than 4 so I get one more and then he's getting "fixed".
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Did he volunteer to get fixed? I can't imagine any guy suggesting it lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 6:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Actually, yes! That was a surprise to me too. But he refuses to let me get my tubes tied and would rather he had a vasectomy. Ok! Fine by me!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It' a lot safer and cheaper for him to get fixed. At dh's prior job the insurance paid for a vasectomy 100 %. Wish they had paid for dd's birth 100% lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 6:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We have 2, and we're good with that. Oh, and lol, my dh did willingly have a vasectomy. We had 2 kids "back to back" right off the bat in our marriage. We were engaged when we found out I was pg, so we moved the wedding date up, then, 6 mos after our ds was born, I was pg with our dd, so at one point, we had more kids than wedding anniversaries... Both our kids were "birth control babies".

Add to that, I had some serious complications during the deliveries, and the Dr strongly recommended we not keep having kids at the rate we were going. So, my dh and I had a plan, if I had a second c-section, I would get fixed, since they were already in there. If not, then he would, since it was outpatient for him.

I had a v-bac, he had the surgery, and here we are, our youngest is now 16 1/2, and neither of us regret it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have 1 wanted 3 can't have anymore so I just love the 1 I have to pieces and my nephew is here alot too.
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 7:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 4, when we talked about kids...we were on'y going to have 2....then the need for a girl attacked me so we tried again, had boy #3. We thought we'd wait about 5 years and try again. Well, not even 2 years later I was prego with boy #4....we are not going to try for that girl after all...haha

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i have 2 and 1 on the way....i wanted 4 to 6 kids but its not going to happen , im getting my tubes tied after this one. Hubby and i decided we want to finish raising this one and start traveling the world together .... i love the sound of that.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• 4 and i'm done
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011