this is going to sound strange but please read ..

for those of you who believe in spirits .. please no bashing!

i get messages from passed loved ones sometimes and i try to pass them on ..

last night this is what i got ..

the names of Otatae and Crissy, spelled that way as i saw their names in script, Otatae pronounced Otartay

they were both young, the girl abt 20 if that, the man a little older, he had a moustache, short hair .. they were both of african appearance, beautiful smile with the girl, she had shoulder length hair, half up, half down is how i saw her, she was a happy giggly person.

i only saw the female at first .. then the male came in beside her when i asked about the name

there is some doubt from their family (who are still living) as to whether they are together or not, but i need to tell them that they are and always will be, i feel thats important

i wasnt sure where to put this ...

can you bump it so others see pls (and no im not looking for the bumping award lol i already have that) thanks ladies x

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I hope you find the right family..........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I wish you all the luck in the world. Maybe you can bring some closure to the family never know.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I hope you are able to bring some closure to a family!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• bump
    meandmyboys2000

Answer by meandmyboys2000 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure I believe, but here's a bump for those that do =)

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Good luck on your search
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I believe whole-heartedly in communication from those that have crossed over (or even those in-between)! My husband-to-be also became a firm believer through some incidents that he witnessed BEFORE we were even married (over 40 years ago!). He had never experienced anything "strange" before he met me, and really didn't believe at all.

My whole family has experienced many strange things, but we mostly kept those incidents between ourselves - we instinctively knew that others are definitely NOT open-minded when it comes to those sort of things, unfortunately. We discuss happenings between each other, but that's where it ends.
    lakotakat

Answer by lakotakat at 7:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Bumpity Bump
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have seen spirits and talked with them too. Actually, just one. He hangs around wherever I go. I call him Mack. He is super protective of me. He is really tall, light tan skin, dark, long, wavy hair, a little bit of facial hair around his mouth and chin, and really light eyes, like the brightness and shade of the full moon on a clear night. They are so intense, too. They look right through me. Sometimes he comes around at night. He's turned on the computer when it's been totally shut down at night. Sometimes I hear him walk by me int the night, especially if I go lay on the couch. A medicine woman said that we shared one past lifetime together. He leaves me little presents too. I once found a rock in the perfect shape of a heart in my yard. He's really sweet. One time he even sat on my husbands cousins chest at night.....I didn't find out till years later. Weird huh? But I like it. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• you rockI do believe because I can "talk" to the deceased and have helped a lot of people, including my own family. I think it's wonderful of you to post this.....it takes guts, because not everyone believes.

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011