what can i do for my newborns hickups?

Every time i feed my daughter i burp her then as. Soon as she relaxed she gets thze hick-ups

Mothertobe2011

Asked by Mothertobe2011 at 7:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sympathize

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Its normal for babies to get hiccups. My 4 month old gets them all of the time. You just have to let them run their coarse. My son's pedi says there is nothing to worry about. My son gets mad when he gets hiccups but there isn't much you can do.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My son also get hiccups all the time and doc said its fine...poor baby just gets so mad when it happens.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thank you ladies it's just she's only a week and 2 day's old and i feel bad.
    Mothertobe2011

Comment by Mothertobe2011 (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• a little suger sometimes helps...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Although it is natural for babies to do this its so frustrating. For our babies we used GRIPE WATER just a drop works in seconds! It also works when they are colicy and gassy! beware though it smells HORRID and does not taste great either although the babies never minded. This is the one thing that I give all new moms I know! and often wondered it I would have a baby without using it!....I am not going to try as it saved us on sooooo many occasions! You used to only be able to get it in Canada but I am seeing it here now. GL and I hope it works out for you as well!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011