First Response Pregnancy Test control line dark pink, test line super, super, super, super light pink. Both lines appeared within 3 minutes. Should I test again seeing that this test line is so light?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is probably positive but if testing again makes you feel better it wouldn't hurt. Try using your first urine stream of the day when you get up in the morning. Do NOT drink alot of water so you'll have to pee and then take the test as this can dilute the results and give you an inaccurate reading. If you think you are pregnant, make an appointment to see you DR.
    aikenchic

Answer by aikenchic at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i notice when i watched mine there is a horizontal line that is pink. its like the urine traveling or something. don't look at the test until after the 2 mins. don't watch it while its in action..lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I took several first response tests and both lines were always really faint...and now I'm 24 weeks pregnant. I remember the lines appeared fairly quickly too.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I took the same test as you and I had a faint faint line...I'm now 22 weeks pregnant.....CONGRATS!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Can you see the line without squinting or holding it close to your face? If so, it's probably a positive.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• id say congrats did you use fmu??
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You could test again if you want to see a darker line in a couple of days but it is a positive. Congrats!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• What is fmu?
    Yes I can see the line with no problem. I took the test strip out of the test to be sure and it is two lines. One dark and one light.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• are you sure its pink? not grey? i've been using those and have been getting a line pop up right away but its been a greyish color which i think is just an evap line. i don't understand why an evap line would pop up right away though...unless i'm just color blind!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• FMU is first morning urine.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011