Got a wake up call this morning ....

from my bestie! She called to say that she got her plane tickets for a 4 day visit to come and stay with us in Mid March! I am so excited! We have been friends since 4th grade and besties since high school....had a falling out where we did not talk for 10 years and one day she saw me on Classmates and sent a message... we have been talking weekly and for the past 3 years often daily since then. She is in North Carolina and I am in Michigan so we only get to see each other 1-2 times a year!

BUMP FOR YOUR BESTIE!!!!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 8:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm so happy for you. I want to go visit my bestie but she is in Florida and I am in Tennessee. I am planning on it this summer though. Hope ya'll have fun while she is there.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That is great news enjoy your time together
    mrssimpekware

Answer by mrssimpekware at 9:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Very happy for you. One of my very best friends lives in another state. I see her every few years. Have fun!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Your so blessed! I haven't seen or heard from my bestie in years. I'm not sure if I said or did something, but she just stopped e-mailing and answering her phone one day.......Miss you, Echo.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm blessed to have my bestie be my oldest sister (we're 15 yrs apart) and live only 5-10 minutes away depending on traffic. Have fun!!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That would have made my day as well...My bestie (best friends since kindergarten) lives 800 miles away and with financial situations we may get to see each other once a year if we are lucky..... Make sure you enjoy every moment...You need to get planning things for you two to do...You must do a movie night with ice cream, (our fav)...Take lots of pictures and make a scrapbook for each other...Keep us posted on the fun.....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have a great time together! Nothing like a best friend :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have FUN!! I have a bestie that i have been friends with for 19 years now, we get to see each other pretty regularly.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That is great!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• YAY!
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011