I am living in Uganda and missing target................what was the last thing you bought from there

mrssimpekware

Asked by mrssimpekware at 9:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I got a lullaby frog night light for my unborn baby LOL keep your chin up theres always online shopping! LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I picked up deodorant for DH yesterday. Saucy! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hair dye for my son, 2 folders, 4 blocks of cream cheese, and the new James Patterson book in the Witch &Wizard series. I spent $30. =D
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• How incredibly cool! Other than the lack of shopping, do you like living there?

The last time I was in Target was looking for Count Chocula cereal (but didn't find it) but we did end up getting a pair of khaki pants for our daughter's girl scout uniform.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Diapers. OMG! You just reminded me of something that I wanted to post about and forgot. lol. Thanks. And please don't take offense to my post. I still do love Target. just dissapointed in them.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Clearance kid's clothes: two pair of pants, a shirt, a sweater, and a dress for $15.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah i wish shipping would come to uganda and could be affordable but its not I love living here i do miss home and my family i am originally from michigan but my husband is here and i love him and right now we feel like god wants us here i do wish i could be home shopping we are expecting our first baby in june and shopping is not fun here everything is expensive or poor quality like a bouncy seat is about 150 bucks
    mrssimpekware

Comment by mrssimpekware (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We got lunch stuff for my daughter's school lunches. :)
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011