Has anyone else had this problem after having a baby? tmi adult content

You can not cough, sneeze, run, jump, or laugh too hard without peeing a little?

Dd is 2 years old and it doesn't seem to be going away. I do kegel exercises and it isn't working all the way.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• HAHAHA! damn, i peed alittle.......lol. yes! my son is 5 and i still peed when i coughed or sneezed to hard, and a trampoline??? forget it! i just had a baby 8 weeks aog, so mine isn't going away anytime soon! lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yep, it's a fairly common problem. You may be able to talk to your doc, but most likely, the Kegels are all they will suggest. =/
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yup but luckily it got better for me. but there is a medication the doc can put you on that may help. just let them know that you are doing kegels with no improvement.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My moms has had that prob since my bro was born 18yrs with no improvement. She dose cross her legs when she laughs though lol
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ok cool. I will talk to my dr. I can't take it now because I'm pregnant (beginning 2nd trimester) but it's not due to the pregnancy, it's been a problem ever since.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2011