I hate this gut feeling! adult content

Everything is going ok for my husband and I and we even have a good sex life but I keep getting this gut feeling that he is seeing someone else. It may even be a coworker and I don't know what to do about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• those feelings are normally right.....
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• start doing some investigation. look at cell phone bills, computer histories, ect. must be a reason your having these feelings.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yep I agree start looking at things and see if there's anything thats suspicious. That's all you can do. Is he working later? Saying he's gonna be gone alot, more than normal? These as most people know are key signs. Good luck I hope your gut feeling is wrong this time.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 9:36 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have you come out and asked him? You could start gently by asking him if everything is okay with him. Share that you've felt things are just off a bit. Ask him if he's satisfied with things at home...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree with misses nick. Be honest and open.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Why are you having these feelings? Something must have changed in the relationship that made you start having them. Take a step back before doing or saying anything and make sure you have reason to feel that way. Make sure it isn't your insecurities, or it isn't because you saw the cute delivery guy and feel guilty for thinking he was hot. (just saying). Usually something changes, no matter how small, that gives us these gut feelings. Then sit him down and talk, don't get upset, and don't accuse him of doing it, and be prepared to tell him WHY you feel the way you do.

Good Luck, hope you get it worked out.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't start snooping, you'll drive yourself nuts. Just talk to him about your feelings and ask him to devote more time to you. You may just be feeling insecure for other reasons and are projecting it onto him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• you can go route of asking him straight up...but IF he is sneeking around-he will hide it better
    and then you will have a harder time finding out the truth
    sit back and take time to think, observe his actions-use your head not your heart when thinking about things that 'just do not fit'
    do not try to explain odd behavoirs away, when things do not fit=do not make them fit

talk to him if you feel that you want to go this route, but if you feel that something is going on, then sit back and think (not feel)

if you still have great feeling something is goingon, there is a group on here that may help you out with ideas, your feelings etc...
    it is called detective wives club, or something like that

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I felt that way and checked his phone records and found out he was cheating! Good Luck
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 10:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I just need to say this, you didn't give enough details for any of us to really tell you something. I don't know what type of person you are, but I don't want to imagine you sitting at your computer crying and broken hearted because everyone thinks he's cheating. I agree wholeheartedly with fiatpax, sit back, relax, and just pay attention.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011