Anna Nicole Smith...what do you think?

I'm reading "blonde ambition" (the untold story behind ANS's death)

I haven't gotten that far, but it's SUCH a GREAT book. I never really kept up w/ the media...or any of that. I think Howard had something to do with both her & her son Daniel's death...what do you think?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love that book it's so hilarious, they try and paint a gay angle between howard and larry

howard was the loader of the gun she used to kill herself w/ basically. their arrangement was strange and confusing and it's hard to know what to make of it. did he use her for entertainment? money? he loved her? at times it seems like all 3. I think he officially lost his mind when she become pregnant. but he "got off" on her being a mess and then him picking up the pieces and being the hero. sicko
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm so thankful the other guy got the baby... That would have been another Anna for Howard to screw up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2011