Would you rather... Use fertility drugs or ttc naturally

We are at the point of making this decision, we've been trying 6 months and NOTHING:(

AlyOops

Asked by AlyOops at 9:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in

• naturally for me best of luck
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 9:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Naturally. I sat down and had a little chat with myself a long time ago about it. Basically came to the conclusion that it would happen when my mind and body were in a state where it would be conducive to having a baby....

6 years later I am currently pregnant with my first and any earlier would have been too soon.

Every woman has to make that decision for herself. But I think that fertility drugs are expensive at best and a lot of false hope at worst.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We have lost two babies at 4-6 weeks preggo and I was 8 months when I lost my son Jacob. Our hormone levels are very low and our ob recommends fertility treatments and if it doesnt work trying invitro we desperately want another child
    AlyOops

Comment by AlyOops (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We've been trying for a year, and gotten pregnant once, though I miscarried, but I think I'm pregnant. I find out today!! Anyway, we decided not to use fertility drugs.
    ac9104

Answer by ac9104 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Personally I would only go natural. I have 1 child now & if thats the only child we ever have I am OK with that. It would be hard since I want a sibling for dd.

But Im all for other couples getting whatever help they need to have a baby if that is what they want to do.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have to say I don't care just a baby.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 10:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• natural
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A baby is a baby however it is made....to me anyways.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Did both. My DD was concieved naturally (on the first try, lol) but TTC this time was brutal. Everyone had an opinion and had no problem telling me what was wrong with me or what we were doing wrong. So... after a m/c, we went with fertility drugs and it worked on the 4th month. So, whatever works for you! Good luck!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• natural
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2011