Can someone help me with an Avon discontinued perfume?

I need the Avon product code for Becoming Perfume gift set, containing shower gel, lotion and perfume. Please I am trying to return it to Avon, as I got a rash from the showergel, and would really appreciate if someone can help me with this. If anyone has a set or knows the original product code from Avon I would greatly appreciate it.

Lisa

lar6765

Asked by lar6765 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• Have you called a local Avon rep or even the company itself?
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Have you tried calling Avon? Or asking the person you bought it from?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• if you don't know where you got it, try the Avon website for a phone number!
    1Noney

Answer by 1Noney at 9:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I recieved it as a gift from my fiance Sister and don't wont to offend her. I called Avon, but am not getting anywhere, they claim there is no gift set they were aware of, but yet it is all over the internet. Thought maybe somebody would have one and would be able to help.
    lar6765

Comment by lar6765 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2011