Weird/quirky things about your child

My 3 year old is obsessed with Tim Burton's movies
She loves:
Alice in wonderland
Edward scissorhands
Nightmare before Christmas

AlyOops

Asked by AlyOops at 9:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• o boy.....i have her future husband waiting here! he's almost 3 and he loves (ok, obsessed lol) alice in wonderland, nightmare before christmas, corpse bride and coraline. i don't think he's ever seen edward scissorhands
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Lol! And I thought she was alone lolfor some reason the darkish movies appeal to her lol
    AlyOops

Comment by AlyOops (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Where would i start here.... he is currently obsessed with toy story.. like he actually thinks he is buzz obsessed.... we have to watch the 3 toy stories almost in repeat while he yells at the tv and asks constant questions about it even though he's seen it 50 million times. that's just in the movie area..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LOL Maxsmom...here too! My DS wears his cowboy hat, boots, and holster everywhere we go. He calls me Jessie, Daddy is Buzz, and he is, of course, Woody. It makes people smile, even the grumpiest ones.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Weird/quirky he has to drink the shower water before he'll let you wash him.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 3:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My son Jacob who is three....is a different Animal everyday and will not answer you until you figure what animal he is that day!
    NIKKIJO4

Answer by NIKKIJO4 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011