last night i discovered my breasts are lactating what does this mean...........should i be concerened....could i be pregnant....need answers...........thank you.......Valerie.''aka''..Maritimersangel

maritimersangel

Asked by maritimersangel at 8:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• have you recently had a baby? did you just quit breastfeeding? If so you could be still lactating from those events. Other wise you may be pregnant. Wait a few days and take a test. Morning pee is best.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I didn't get pregnant for the first time until 2003, but my breasts actually started lactating for the first time back in 2000. I remember panicking back then (because life and my relationship were still new to me), so I took some pregnancy tests. I wasn't pregnant, but then I thought about it. My boyfriend at the time was a... how do you say it... breast man? He loves to kiss and caress them... and I think that this is why they started leaking!! Are you with a guy who does the same? If so, maybe that is the reason, if home pregnancy tests turn up negative. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• the only time mine leaked without knowing I was pregnant, was my first sign I had been pregnant and my body aborted it for whatever reason, within days of the BM I had some heavy bleeding, went to doctors, blood test confirmed preg. but as there ultrasound confirmed, empty. sorry if this is your case, but it could be your preg. too. but that's what happened to me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2008