What do you use to exfoliate and how often do you do it?

Kristin_Z

Asked by Kristin_Z at 10:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• aveeno skin brightening face scrub (ok, something like that lol....i can't remember the exact name) and i use it every day. it's a gentle exfoliator
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I dry brush (with a long-handled natural bristle brush)my entire body every day. This is good for exfoliating and good for increasing circulation too. I also use exfoliating gloves in the shower about every other day or so.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I make my own sugar scrub, and use it a couple of times a week. I just take sugar and olive oil, and mix it up untill it looks about like applesauce. It works pretty good on my skin.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 10:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• nothing
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• 3 parts baking soda, one part water, a few times a month most of the year, weekly when it's really dry outside
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I use Aveeno (it's in a pump and says anti-aging with shitake complex). It's nice and mild. I used to do it every night, but now I've been using the Norwex body cloth on my face at night (just water). I like both.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011