how often to you get mad at your dh/so..for simply being the person he/she is?

i'll admit, most of the time i overlook things (as i'm sure he does, too! lol!), but sometimes, every fiber of his being just pisses me off to no end!

and, i know its a short-lived flame, because it doesn't take me long to think about my own actions, staring me in the face.

any thoughts, ladies?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 10:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• but sometimes, every fiber of his being just pisses me off to no end!

Took the words right out of my mouth there dullscissors. 

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• There's really only one thing about who he is that rubs me wrong, and it only comes up once or twice a year really. But I definitely consider how much he must overlook everyday. All I know is we are both always trying to do our best and be our best and that we couldn't be without one another. Makes every irritation a little less important.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• for simply being the person he is??
    depends... if he hide the person he really is from you for years and came out of a closet?.....how mad...pretty f'ing mad

after recent life slapping me in my face... i not longer sweat the small stuff
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my husband is terrible in a crisis. When my son had a febrile seizure 4 years ago and stopped breathing,he panicked and froze up. I needed him to call 911 and he just handed the phone to me.
    That's the only thing about him that pisses me off

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm a get it done now kind of person where as my Hubble could take 2 years to do a simple task!!! I completely understand :) I have no patients and know I need to work on that but even simple things such as going to the store can take over an hour!!!!
    Ashleycash

Answer by Ashleycash at 10:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• well dullscissors
    you did say-"simply for being who he is"...and well, i found out who he reallly is
    if he would not have been "that" way, we would still be together, & maybe i would be posting a question like this about things that drive me nuts, i love to read questions/posts about someones problems that are small, makes me realize that some day i may have small problems too -i can wish for small issues, would love to vent about how he leaves toilet seat up, how he spends money like it grows from trees, he did not call when he said he would, the kids crazy me crazy & no time for us, he buys the wrong brand at grocery store... i day dream of a life with these problems, when i read them-i smile.sounds like a beautiful life, & i am jealous of all the simply things like drive woman crazy about their flawed (yet normal flawed) husbands, if wish my ex was flawed like that, i miss that life

appreciate & love the small flaws
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sometimes I do get soo aggrivated and frustrated with him for the things he does/says. It's natural. Sometimes I let it fester and other times I'm like "Oh the joys!" and I get over it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• sometimes i feel that way about my dh and it helps to get some separation from him. i sometimes will fake a headach and go to bed
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I did not live with my husband before we married and I really wished I had because I would have changed my mind...Daily he irritates me and makes me mad. Just because he is so focused on himself and then there is his addiction to the dammed TV. I tell him that when he leaves me there will be nobody after him, I am to independent, I think I am happier when I'm single, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not very often at all, and usually because I'm in a pissy mood to begin with.   Stupid hormones!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011