How much money can you make from blogging?

Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Anywhere from zero to a few hundred. It really depends on how many followers you have and what price you set you advertisements at.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You can actually pay yourself for a lifetime with blogging if done right. You want to "brand" yourself with your blog to a "targeted" market. I'm going through JennKMay's branding/blogging course right now and it is amazing. To actually do everything right I really reccomend going through a course. I know if I had just done this from the begining I would have saved myself a lot of headache and confusion LOL. Let me know if you have any questions :)
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Like with a business it's all a matter of establishing yourself as an authority on the subject you're writing on. This means write well and in a style that makes readers want to read more. It also means sticking to subjects you're familiar with. You also need to sell advertising space (you need significant traffic and a media kit to do this). And you're also need self promotion.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Pick your own hours at home! filling out offers and surveys if your interested msg me free to join free to earn!
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 3:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011