do like working out??

I hate it but love the results....

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• it's a love-hate relationship.
    twinnmom222

Answer by twinnmom222 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would love to be able to work out but cannot due to physical limitations.....if you are physically capable of working out enjoy and appreciate the fact that you have an ability to get active while others cannot.
    So there you go, my inspiration to you to get out and get going, get active, reach down and pull yourself up and do what some cannot :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i love to work out but it seems as though i don't have the time, so as a stay at home mom, i kind of workout while i am doing my everyday routines. it was difficult to figure out at first but now i enjoy it and will keep adding exercise in.
    KourtniRae

Answer by KourtniRae at 10:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No, I don't really enjoy it. I like dancing and hiking and working and playing and all that stuff- so I enjoy physical exercise- I just don't like "working out".
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I hate the process, but I love the energized feeling I get afterward.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• oh yes. i live to work out. i love running and lifting weights and just being active and healthy, it's my life
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• depends on the workout!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I HATE it.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I LOVE the way I feel after I workout. I usually have to convince myself each day to do it because I always have other things I need to get done but...."Those that do not make time for health will soon have to make time for illness"
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 1:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sometimes, it depends on my mood. I joined a health club about 3 weeks ago, and I need to get them to help me setup a fitness plan (they do it free, I just haven't had a chance to get there to do it at the times they're doing it).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011