what can I do with leftover turkey bacon

I fried up a bit to much for breakfast and have 10 stripes of cooked turkey bacon left and not sure what to do with it

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• BLT, crumble it over a baked potato or potato soup. Make a broccoli salad. Crumble it over a green salad. Throw it in the freezer for future use...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• BLT
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I made a wrap sandwich with turkey, turkey bacon, lettuce and tomato with fat free honey mustard. Delicious!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah...that wouldn't happen in our house, we just eat it, lol. Ever since I was a kid (long before we ate turkey bacon) when we had any the leftovers sat on the stove and they would mysteriously disappear throughout the day (usually within an hour).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You can crumble it up to put on a salad or can use the crumbles to add to the top of a baked potato....or, you can use it in your eggs.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• BLT's
    Breakfast Burritos for tomorrow's breakfast. To make the cheese sauce for the scrambled eggs you melt Velveeta cheese in a little milk and pour over top. Add sausage and wrap it all in a tortilla.
    Casarole .. Hashbrowns, cream of mushroom soup, maybe some eggs, and bake in the oven.
    A fritata.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Stick it in the fridge and reheat it for 30-60 seconds in the morning for breakfast. Add to any sandwich, salad, soup, etc. Add it to ground beef with cheddar cheese for bacon cheeseburgers or cheddar bacon meat balls or meat loaf.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Use it any way you would regular bacon.BLT's sound good to me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Stick it in soup! We fight over leftover bacon in my house, lol!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011