Even though we don't agree on everything, you ladies last night were awesome! Thank you!

My hats off to you all! Once again it just goes to show we don't have to see eye to eye on everything to help eachother out and it shows great character in you all! We need to have eachother's backs more often! Thanks to your sharp eyes and intuition you were all able to tell the fake profile from the real me. Once again ladies, keep your pics private, she stole mine right off of my avatar! I am seeing CM in a whole new light! I'm done with this, and I'm off to earn my credits for the day! LOL I just wanted to tell you all thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I missed what happened but have a GREAT Day! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That's okay hun! Long story! It's done. Just wanted to tell the mom's involved thank you. :)
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hmmmm, funny how you keep showing up on the subject Ericaca....
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• was probally her....anyways you're welcome and good luck with everything
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• BTW I'm unblocking you, unblock me and we'll talk. :)
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• lol okay....here is a hand shake to end all the weirdness lol and about all that crap before, i was just trying to keep the peace, sorry if you took it the wrong way :)

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• wow awesome comeback, get a life you idiot
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Glad I could be of assitance and help you determine who your stalker really is. Now that we know (josie'smommy isn't too far off with her "guess") it will be easier to see when she pops up and get a "record" together for Cafemom and report it and have the mom permanently removed from the site.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Josie, unblock me, go to privacy settings and hit unblock. I have something interesting you might like to see! ;)
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah I find it funny that Ericaca has somehow been involved in any post that I'm on, even if she doesn't post, votes up my stalkers fake profile, and right after I post this she responds. Can you say dumb fish took the bait???
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2011