Who takes care of you?????

I mean I take care of the house, kids, bird, office and cooking, cleaning, car etc.

I am starting to realize I need to take care of ME!!!!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• i do..along with everything else around the Miller Household.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do. I take care of me, the dog, the kids, the husband, the house .... If I weren't here this place would fall to pieces.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My hubby tries but with all his health problems, it's mostly me.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My hubby and I both do:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No one. I need to start taking better care of myself. I take good care of my child, though.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My husband takes good care of me. And now we live near my mom and dad- so they do too. And my sister. And my grandma.
    Sometimes I feel too well taken care of!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you can't take time for you you won't be able to take care of everyone and everything else in your life to your fullest. Find some time either in the day or week to carve out for just you. No kids, birds, hubby, work, or house. I know it sounds hard but it helps. It dosen't need to be very long 10 20 mins if thats what you can get. Do something that makes you happy. And ask hubby to start date night atleast once a month. Dosen't need to be fancy just some time away from the chaos time for the 2 of you.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh and I feel you my hubby dosen't do shit around the house. The one thing I do ask him is to take out the trash and even that dosen't get done right lol
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No one. My hubby is always yelling at me for it too. Like I've been sick for over 2 weeks now but I still have to do the mom and wife things pus work. If I don't no one else will.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No one. I don't even take care of me. Too many other people to take care of. When they are all grown and no longer need me 24/7... then i'll take care of me.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011