Is the Wii Fit worth the money?

bugfin

Asked by bugfin at 10:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• All I can tell you is that our family uses it a lot and definitely feel like we've gotten our money out of it.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• The original Wii Fit isn't that great compared to some of the other options. With the expansion or using the new one (wii fit 2) they've fixed some of the problems in the original.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Is it good for weight loss, too?
    bugfin

Comment by bugfin (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you already have a wii and plan to stick to it then yes it is. But if you are looking for a fun way to get the heart rate up and you have an XBOX get the kinect.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Any suggested games or workouts for it?
    bugfin

Comment by bugfin (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't own one personally but everyone I know who does uses it daily and has lost weight on it.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think so. I love it. It keeps me moving, and it keeps the kids moving. No couch potatoes.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure. It's fun and it gets me moving, so I guess that's good, but I haven't seen any significant weight loss because of it.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We love our wii fit plus ans we have the ea sports active 2. The sports active 2 is REALLY worth the money when it comes down to it. It was 40 or 50 dollars and sooo much more of a workout than the fit. I highly recommend the sports active 2. I still can't get past a 10-5 min routine b/c they are so intense.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ---and
    ---10-15 min routine
    coala