Surrogacy

What do you ladies think about surrogacy?

ac9104

Asked by ac9104 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's a WONDERFUL thing for those that can do it.

I simply could not handle it emotionally. I get VERY attached to my babies right away.
    Anonymous

• I think surrogacy is a great idea for those who need help building their family. I was a surrogate! I did get pregnant with the first ivf but was a chemical pregnancy. the last 2 ivfs didnt work out =( I had an amazing Intended father he is now with a new surrogate and they transfer in 2 weeks!
    MichelleLopez04

Answer by MichelleLopez04 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think it's a great thing to do for other people! Especially if its someone in your family, that way the baby's genetics stay within the family tree! (not that it would matter to a desperate loving couple)
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011