Does anyone have porn issues with their husbands? Mine says he watches it to get in the mood cuz I guess I don't quite do it for him anymore. He wants me to do stripteases which I am not comfortable with. What do I do?

His excuse for porn is that he's 27 and his sex drive and testosterone levels aren't where they were. It's not like I dance or strip for him. We have only been married for 2 1/2 yrs. We have a 1 yr old and a 2 yr old boy. The reason this issue started is last week and last night while I was at work and the boys were awake and playing, he was visiting porn sites on the computer in the living room and recording them onto his phone. He says the boys weren't around. I have never liked him looking at porn and it always makes me feel like crap cuz he looks at that instead of me. I haven't lost all of my baby weight from having two kids within a year of each other and I feel gross enough that way.

Babyjenn84

Asked by Babyjenn84 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think they realize that by looking at that stuff it makes us feel like we're not good enough. They don't get it. I can't figure why they need it; I guess because they are very visual beings. I would think with two little ones around it's not always happy joy around the house. Maybe he is using it as an escape from reality. You're probably not gonna get him away from it, so I would say concentrate on you and making yourself feel better. Exercising will make you feel a lot better. Do things that make you feel good about yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well, I would have an issue if he was doing it around the boys. BUT if the kids aren't awake or around I really don't see the issue. He's a grown man and he injoies porn... What's the big? I LOVE porn... It doesn't mean I don't love my husband. But my hubby is a prude. The closest he gets to porn is Playboy when he's poopin and he actually reads the articles... Otherwise he isn't in to all that fun stuff... But I am. So it's a way for me to enjoy the exciting part of sex without cheating...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My dh does look at porn and I don't like it but don't make a big deal out of it b/c he says its just that the likes it. HOWEVER if he said it was because I "don't do it for him anymore" he would be doing it for himself for a loooong damn time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• how does your man compare with the guys in the movies.? start making loud verbal notes in regards to how he looks and performs and include his penis size, when comparing him to the porn kings.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• About the striptees part I would tell him,,in his dreams.That means NO.. What he is doing is not you fault.. You two have only been married 21/2 tears. You need to sit his but down and have a chat with him..Sound like his eyes are wandering,his body will if you don't watch out.

Answer by louise2 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• JumpingHoops.......Two wrongs don't make a right. That's just sinking to an immature level of relating.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• UMMMMM LOSE THE LOSER!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'd cut my husband's penis off if i caught him with porn.
    kellybelly7570

Answer by kellybelly7570 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think it's o.k. if your watching it together or if it doesn't bother you! I hate porn...only because I caught my husband looking up stuff on the internet without my knowledge and he tried to lie about it also. However, we started going to strip clubs together and I love it because it's something we do together.
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 10:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I try not to make a big deal about it. It set me off last night because he was watching the boys while I worked and was recording it on his phone. I don't want my boys growing up like that. I don't want them to lose virginity at 12 like he did. I didn't lose it til I was 21 and am now married to him. I know that they need visual. I got him subscriptions to playboy and easyrider. He can look at naked chicks all day long just not in the area and not with my kids. He gets totally defensive about it and said "if I have to cover all my bases like I'm cheating then why don't I."

I have been exercising and now have 2 jobs and it still doesn't seem good enough. I'm just tired of fighting about it. I can't do something I am not comfortable with like strip tease for him.
    Babyjenn84

Answer by Babyjenn84 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008