Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Say what?!? **TMI** **Possible Incest** adult content

So i'm talking to an acquaintance a little while ago and she lets me in on something thats been going on in her life.

She goes on and on about the new guy in her life and how much they have in common and how she thinks she's falling for him. She told me they slept together the other night and hasn't heard from him today and she wanted to know if I thought that meant he got what he wanted and bounced.

As I'm telling her to give the man a little time, she interjects with, "You think he's weirded out because we're kinda related?"

Excuse the flower bed outta me?? Please tell me thats not what you meant to say!!?? She then goes on to tell me that they met a few months ago when her dad introduced them. They are HALF SIBLINGS. The day they were introduced, they went out in an attempt to get to know each other. Then they got closer and closer and supposedly started dating.

Now they've slept together. She could tell from my silence I was in freaking shock.

Her excuse, "Girl its not big deal, I mean HALF siblings doesn't really mean anything. When you think about it we're kinda not even related. It's not like we have the same mama."

But you two do have the same dad!

I said my peace on it to her. Nothing more I can do.

But am I tripping? Whether its mom or dad, a half sibling still shares blood, right?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 10:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• although they just meet they are siblings
    gross- yes

hope to guy is grossed out enough to stop seeing his sister!
    oneof them better stop this madness
    heaven forbid, she gets pregnant
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Genetically it's a disaster. They would not be allowed to marry... not that it would stop them from adding a baby to the 4-thumbs population...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I can tell you there's worse things going on and that type of stuff is messed up
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• um...yeah they have some of the same DNA...GROSS
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:53 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah, that's pretty messed up.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes half siblings still share blood. And uuuuuhhhh I don't know what else to say about THAT. lol
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That really should not have happened because half is still your brother or sister. Step would be different I guess, but even that would be a little wrong. She should look for other fish in the sea.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Musicmom80...Love the icon and completely feel the same.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 11:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh yeah, and I agree with wheresthewayout... ever seen the movie Precious??
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ewww omg i seriously hope you're kidding!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 11:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2011