What is your beauty routine?? Any beauty secrets?

Anything "special" you do when you wake up or go to bed?

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wash/moisturize face, pluck errant hairs from brows/face, brush/floss teeth..DONE! (am and pm)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Go to bed with a washed face and I heard to NEVER sleep with mascara on, even thogh I'm pretty sure we all do it once in a while.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 10:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• once a week i mix 1egg with 2tsp of honey and put it on my face like a mask...let it dry then wash it off with 2 part hot water and 1 part cold water.

it takes off all the skin and makes you face so soft
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not really a daily routine but I do use a peppermint mud mask once a week in the evening.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Ooh a peppermint mud mask sounds so nice! My morning "routine" is to shower and get dressed as fast as I possibly can because i've slept until the last possible minute! At night I can't go to bed without brushing my teeth, washing my face and moisturizing.
    Cafe Kristin

Answer by Cafe Kristin at 9:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I put on a night time moisturizer around my eyes to help with wrinkles. I use Dove soap and a light moisturizer during the day.
    graceslove

Answer by graceslove at 12:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011