I'm 8 weeks and 1 day prego and started to spot should I be concerned?

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day prego. I bled at 7 weeks then stopped I stayed down for 3 days from work and everything went back to normal. I stopped bleeding. Last night I got off work and started bleeding again whats the deal? I work 10 hours a day. Am I over doing it? Why am I bleeding again? I have no cramps and no blood clots, but still I bleed.

buggin4baby

Asked by buggin4baby at 11:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor.

I hemorrhaged twice early in my pregnancy with my youngest son....I was put on bedrest and progesterone, and I had a healthy 8 lb. 12 oz baby boy

Best wishes to you..
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Doc said he wanted me on progesterone too, but he told me there could be side affects. Should I just do it? or get a second opinion?
    buggin4baby

Comment by buggin4baby (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I was on both Progesterone shots & the Suppositories for a while when I did IVF. I had no side effects. I would listen to your Dr. & call ASAP.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would go see your doc. Not to scare you or anything, but when I was pregnant several years ago (around 8 wks) I started to lightly spot and I ended up having a miscarriage. I was working long hours in retail at the time. Good Luck. I hope everything turns out fine.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I spotted from week 5-6 and at times it was heavy, but it was always brown. I went to the Dr. and done the ultrasound and everyhting was fine. The baby was growing and there was a good heartbeat! My Dr. said that it was from the placenta attaching and that i could do it for a couple more weeks. I am now 7 1/2 weeks and have an occasional spot. Call the Dr and maybe you will feel better about it. My Dr. said as long as the blood wasn't red and I had no cramps, not to worry! Good luck!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011