WYR have a lazy husband that does nothing(so it is like being a single mom) or be a single mom?

LOL< would you settle for less, or keep it movin.....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in

• If I am going to do it all by myself, I need to be by myself or find someone who is going to step up and help!!!
    byzzye

Answer by byzzye at 3:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• sigle mm hands down
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 11:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• single mom.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Single mom.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my dh does do things..maybe not the laundry or sweeping or picking up the kids, but he works from 8am to 7pm, without lunch, and is on-call on the weekends. yes, i get irritated, as i did this morning..but really, in the long run, he does his fair share by providing plenty+ for our family. if i was sick or bogged down, he would pitch in and do what i asked of him, just not in the manner i do. lol..
    yes, singleness has its perks, but so does getting all your bills/wants paid for, without having to go to work someone else who doesn't really appreciate you at all, or sees you are replaceable. i'd rather do an extra load or two of laundry, than have to go to work fulltime and care for the house/child all alone.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's hard enough chasing after your real kids, let alone a grown man that acts like one. Kick him to the curb, you don't need him anywayz...single mom 4 sure.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• sm
    emilyellensmom

Answer by emilyellensmom at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure!
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Tough question. I think it depends on a lot of things.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• In my case, I have been working for years we separated because I need me time and he won't give me any, yes he does laundry but I cook, work, clean, go shopping, do homework, take the kids to the doctor, take the kids to school, and back from school, any other activitiess,etc. Birthday partys, I clean, cook, decorate and he sits and eats and drinks. Hello.... I am not a super woman.....

If I wanted to be a single mom, I would have not had the dad involved....
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011