Do you like to excercise by your self or with some one?

Me and my daughter have fun exercising together.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• I enjoy exercising alone. The only exception is when I take a leisurely stroll on a light exercise day...then I don't mind if DH and/or the kids tag along :-) Otherwise, I'm a lone wolf.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's fun sometimes to exercise with others, but I prefer alone.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If I exercise at home, I would rather do it alone, but at a gym, most definitely with someone.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I prefer to exercise with someone. My SO and I have been working out together for the last few weeks and it seems to be going well. Only problem is that he is trying to put n weight and I am trying to take it off.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:15 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• with my dh, except when he tries to tell me how to do stuff lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• with someone, only if i had someone to work out with lol
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• husband and i go to the gym together. we go our separate ways. he'll go bench and i'll go run on the treadmill, then we'll both go to the dumbbells, then i'll go work my abs while he does pull ups, and then we'll meet up at the end on the mats where he'll to push ups and i'll do yoga
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I prefer by myself, but I just signed up for a class so we'll see how that goes.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Alone. I might like having someone with me at the gym, but I need alone time. When I'm with someone, I always feel responsible for are they happy? Am I on a machine she wants to be on or should we swtich? Is she bored? Am I talking too much or not enough? etc

Also, I watch people at the gym, and none of the really serious workers are with anyone (except lifting weight). The ones who are in pairs, are usually chatting and working at a fairly low intensity to talk, like 90% of the time. The ones covered with sweat, going nuts and really concentrating are almost alwasy alone, or working out separately at least. That's what I want to be.

Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• By myself. I can sort of shut my brain off then, get into whatever music I have playing and get my body moving with the beat.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011